Advertise Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Favorite Shows

In the mist of the writer's strike some of my old favorite shows are coming back on television. Night Rider and American Gladiator. I can't believe it. I know these shows are going to have a different cast, but I still like them. American Gladiator has already came back. It's on NBC. I forgot what channel it used to come. When I was little, I wanted to go see the show live, but I never got a chance to go to Universal Studios before it went off the air. Maybe now I can go now when I get some vacation time and enough traveling money.

Night Rider, on the other hand, does not have a live show. I sure wish I could have a car just like night rider. I'll tell it to drive me this and that place. I'll fight crime. Also I'll be the talk of the town. :-)
Just dreaming.

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory