Advertise Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Circus

When I was little, I used to beg my folks to take me to the circus every year. I'd want to meet the performers in the circus, but I knew I couldn't unless I had a pass or was a member. If I became a member of the circus, I would have wanted to become a clown, because the the other jobs seemed dangerous or nasty(scooping up poop). As I got older my interest grew a little smaller. Now my biggest interest in on the circus animals. I heard about the circus doing an animal walk when they arrive in each city they will perform in. I might not want to go to a show, but I would surely like to see the circus animals walk through my town. I'm trying to contact the circus corporate office to find out when this event is scheduled, but it seems like everyone is trying to keep it hush hush.
I'm no animals right protester or animal hater. I'm just want to see something different and entertaining for a while in my city. Aw well, I'll guess I will go buy a ticket to see the show.

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory