Advertise Your Ad Here

Friday, January 16, 2009

Cold

The North decided to send some cold weather down South. It was so cold that I had to bring my very hairy dog into the house. He and I had a good bonding time together last night. I let him slept in the basement, but I stayed down there with him most of the time. I gave him a bucket full of water and a bowl of doggy chow. Things went well. Today it warmed up, so I took him back outside. If the weather turns bad again, I'll be ready to bring him in again.

1 comment:

Maki said...

We've been having chilly weather this week as well because of up North...

Thank you so much for supporting my big day past Wednesday and sharing the story about your teacher.. You're so right - be thankful...

Hope you're having a nice weekend and stay in touch!!

 
Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory