Advertise Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Smokin Saturday

I woke up this morning to the sound of a 4x4 off road vehicle that one of my neighbor's kid got for Christmas. It was good that the kid got what he wanted, but it's getting on my nerves now. I felt a little hungry, so I cooked me something to eat. Oh. I forgot. I was supposed to take down the Christmas decorations today. I went out to do just that. I thought I smelt something burning. I did smelt something burning. My fire alarm went off to the smoke of my burning skillet. I rushed and put it out and deactivated my alarm. My phone started ringing. It was a telemarketer tying up my line while my security company was trying to reach me. The next thing I knew was the fire department at my house. False alarm guys. Thanks for coming so fast.
Have not you ran out of gas yet kid?

No comments:

 
Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory